Thanks for your interest in volunteering with YAMM! We're super excited that you want to join us in making a positive impact on the youth and parents of Winston-Salem, NC.
Here's what you need to do to get started:
1. Fill out the Form: Complete pages 2-10 of the Volunteer Application/Agreement Form. Don't forget to add a cover letter and your resume, it is required. You need to email everything to email@example.com.
2. Application Review: We'll go through your application, resume, and cover letter. We do this every Thursday, so make sure everything's all set by then.
3. Candidate Selection: If you're accepted, we'll send you an email to set up an interview. This is your chance to shine and show us why you're the perfect fit!
4. Interview Time: We'll chat with you in an interview. If all goes well, you'll be invited to a group orientation. These are held on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month. Depending on volunteer position this is the when a background check will be conducted. Please note: Background checks for volunteer positions volunteering in-person with our youth and actual handling of funds are required to be conducted.
5. Orientation & Training: Once you've attended the orientation, you'll dive into training for the volunteer position you applied for.
6. Time to Volunteer: After completing the training, you're all set to start making a difference as a YAMM volunteer!
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can't wait to have you on board!